Monday, December 22, 2008

What's Santa Bringing YOU this year?

You've been scurrying all over the county shopping for others. You've made your list and checked it more than twice. You've wrapped your gifts and tucked them away to bring out on Christmas eve - or in my case, maybe spring. I always forget where I hid at least one gift.

Now it's your turn. What's Santa bringing YOU? What will be under the tree for you this Christmas?

As for me, I want some not-so-new jeans. Not brand new jeans. Did you know that jeans are one of the top ten items you should ALWAYS buy used, according to Resale Guru Kate Holmes? To see the entire list, click on the "how to consign" link under "resale affiliations" on the right.

I absolutely hate new jeans. They're tight, stiff and uncomfortable.
Wearing them is like being someplace I don't belong. But I really need some jeans. So I'm asking Santa to bring me a new consignor with very short legs, like me, with a bin full of jeans she doesn't want anymore. I'll buy them, and we'll both have a merry Christmas - that's how consignment works, after all.

Our new arrival rack is brimming with beautiful pieces, many new with tags. And tomorrow we expect a last minute shipment of cashmere-feeling scarves.

We can let Santa know what you're drooling over, or you can just pop something into your own Christmas stocking. It'll be our little secret.



No comments: