Saturday, December 13, 2008

Twigs and Bling

I've been trying to get a good picture of our front window. I was thinking about a picture of a Berdorf's window I had seen, and another window designed and created by a good friend in California. I described them to my friend Claudia, and the next thing I knew, she had created exactly what I wanted - twigs and a little bling. It's perfect, and I love it. But I've tried and tried, and I can't get a picture that does it justice. You'll just have to come see it.

As long as you're coming to see the window, some of our "new" pieces include some really unique and different nativities, snowmen and santa's, a Laura Ashley twin sized quilt and sham, an ottoman in sage green and rose, a cunning little end table, and some pretty holiday blouses and tops to make you the envy of all your friends.

No comments: