Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November

I was thinking these Vance Kitira candles, available right now at the store, would make a beautiful Thanksgiving centerpiece, which reminded me that November is the time to reflect on those things for which we are thankful. For me,

* A husband who always makes me laugh;

* Healthy, happy children;

* My terrier "kids";

* Friends near and far;

* An unread book;

* A house that feels like a home;

* Work that I love;

* Freedom to vote.

For what are you giving thanks this year?

4 comments:

Patricia said...

I am thankful for my wacky and healthy family
my loving husband and my inlaws
my strength
my faith
my ability to make something from nothing
my sense of humor
freedom
my job which I cannot even describe as a job because it just isn't!

Unknown said...

I'm thankful for so much...Family, Friends, and Faith.

The candles are beautiful. I can't wait until the day I am able to visit your beautiful shop.

Cathy said...

I'm thankful for you Patty, when I have my worst or best sales day you are always there to cheer me up and cheer me on. You rock!

xoxoCathy

Kenna said...

Mom,

I'm thankful for you too! I'm thankful that on every Thanksgiving growing up that you and dad had us say what we're thankful for. That is a tradition that I'll pass down to my kids too.

I'm thankful for my loving family.

I'm thankful for my health. Not having the best of health this year really made me thankful that I have it back.

I'm thankful for children.

I'm thankful for my education.

I'm thankful for my freedom.