Thursday, November 20, 2008

Don't Tell Anyone

I'm one of the three people in America who hasn't read the Twilight series. (gasp) I know, hard to believe. I read everything that isn't nailed down, including cereal boxes.

I think we even own all three books. Or is it four?

Not having read any of the books, I'm guessing I won't be going to the opening night of the movie. Almost everyone I know is going. Aimee, who cuts my hair, even bought 'Twilight' t shirts for those in her group to wear.

Though I won't be at the opening, you probably will, and if you don't have the perfect thing to wear in your closet, I can help you. I'll have nothing else to do.

Wanda, pictured here wearing 'Seven for All Mankind' jeans and an 'Abercrombie' tank, both available at the ww, is ready to go if asked. All she needs is a 'Twilight' hoody to complete her opening night outfit.

I guess I'm going to have to add "read 'Twilight' books" to my "to do" list. That way, when everyone around me discusses which vampire they prefer, I'll know what they're talking about.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Patty,

I am so impressed that you have been doing such a great job blogging. Your initial post inspired me to do more than create my first blog. The only problem I have is that I can't figure out how to log back in to blog more. LOL! Keep up the good work!

(Hugs)

Julie

Patricia said...

Nope, never read them!
I feel so out of the loop. At least you have them in your posession!

Are you planning on giving a report?

Cathy said...

All the girls here are in LOVE with that dude with the big hair in the movie. MOBS of girls showed up at a mall to get a glimpse of him. He'll always be Cedric from Harry Potter to me! I guess I need to read the books...like you, I will add it to "my list".

Cathy said...

P.S. Wanda is sooo HOT! LOL

Patty said...

I'll have to admit, Wanda is dumb as a post and has a wooden personality, but I'd sure love to have her long legs!

Kenna said...

Yes, you must read the books! Go snatch them of Al's bookshelf. Wanda sure does look cute. I like her big earrings on her bald head! haha.