Monday, November 17, 2008

I promised to tell you about new arrivals

  • Today was a great day at the Wandering Wardrobe. It was one of those days when the energy flowed, and everyone had a great time - especially me.
  • Seems like everyone's very favorite consignors came in today. We have a wish list a mile long for their pretty clothes. Claudia will be busy calling tomorrow, but I'll sneak in this message, so if you come in early, you'll SCORE: Chico's, Ann Taylor, and Banana Republic blouses, tops and jackets.
  • Kenny finished two pieces of furniture, which are in the store now, but won't last long. I always wish I would have taken before and after pics. It's just amazing how he turns in a lumpy old piece into the table or cupboard you've dreamed of. His latest creations:

  • a 35 inch square coffee table, painted barn red. This piece would add SO much personality to your presently monochromatic room. Include a red star, a red and mustard quilt, and maybe a touch of black. Your friends will think you hired a decorator.

  • A 2 drawer, 2 door cupboard. This cupboard is 30 inches tall, 16 inches deep, and 40 inches wide, painted cream with TURQUOISE inside, and pink glass knobs, and just chock full of personality!

  • You could use this piece in your dining room - store your silver in the drawers and your pretty china behind the doors. You could use it in your master bath - pretty soap and bath fizzies in the drawers and your towels rolled in the bottom. You could even use it as a baby changer. The height is perfect. I could also imagine it in your kitchen - your collection of colored scrapers in the drawers, and cookbooks below.

  • I'm not posting pictures of these items because I want you to come see them. But hurry - Kenny's pieces are never in the store long.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Hey!!!! I wanna see them guess I'll book a flight to Utah! (I can dream can't I?!)