Monday, November 10, 2008

My First Blog!

"Create Blog" has been on my 'to do' list for months. I've crossed off everything else on the list, over and over. I've hidden the list, thrown it away, re-created it, and hoped my dog would eat it. If someone mentioned the word "blog", I'd stick my fingers in my ears. But today I did it!

My blog isn't perfect. Anyone who knows me knows how technologically challenged I am. If the remote isn't programmed to the tv station I want to watch, and no one else is home, I don't get to watch my program.

The purpose of this blog is to share a little about the Wandering Wardrobe. I plan to post pictures of new arrivals I think you'll want to see. I'll keep you posted about what's going on at the store. If I can figure it out, I'll link to articles I think might interest you. I might even share recipes. Of course, they'll be Kenny's recipes, but I can share them.

And I hope you'll make comments.

See you next time. I have something to cross off my 'to do' list.

6 comments:

A Neat Boutique said...

Patty, your shop is beautiful. So creative with displays. I am proud to know you sista! Wish I could have been at Flamingoville.

Hugs
Mary Jo
www.aneatboutique.com

Patricia said...

Congratulations Patty!
I LOVE your shop and so wish I lived closer... you would have to kick me out as I would visit every day!
All my best and welcome to "blogland"

Patricia

Marriette said...

Great job Patty. You put me to shame. Blogging has been on my list as well, even before Flamingoville.

Looks like almost all my sistas are blogging. I guess it is time I started as well.

Cathy said...

woo hoo! Way to go Patty, I can't wait to read your blog! I'm adding it to my feed thingy.

LOVE YOU
Cathy

Kenna said...

Yay! Your first blog. It looks great! Hope I can come visit the W.W. soon.

Kenna.

Shanna said...

Patty, I am so proud of you! How the heck did you do all of this? It looks great! You did a super job and I can't wait to get a hold of one of Kenny's recipes!

Shanna