Thursday, February 26, 2009

"New" in the Store

I'm very excited about this "new" piece that Kenny just finished. Again, I wish I had taken a "before" picture. I never remember to take them until the piece is finished, and I always think that I really should show you what these poor, ready-for-the trash pieces look like before Kenny works his magic on them. Next time, I promise.

Look at the detail on this four drawer dresser. It looks like at one time all the drawers locked. Now the keyholes are just a fun detail. Kenny's painted it a pale, pale pink, and the insides of the drawers are painted white. I don't know what it is about painting the inside of the drawers, but it makes all the difference on Kenny's pieces. It makes them seem brand new. They're ready for a little drawer paper and your treasures.

The dresser stands 33 inches high, is 38 inches long, and 17 inches deep. Kenny's replaced the old, broken drawer pulls with new pink glass ones.

This piece is truly a one-of-a-kind treasure, and is just waiting for a new home.